We agree to notify you of:
1. What personally identifiable information of yours or third party personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website.
2. The organization collecting the information
3. How the information is used
4. With whom the information may be shared
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
6. The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the HeartMath Institute’s control.
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
Account registration linked to a user name may be used for research and support purposes and for displaying general device location on maps or other graphics. Specific address information will not be disclosed.
In order to save historical data for user and provider review, users must register using their e-mail address and password.
Links to Third-Party Websites
This website does not contain links to third-party websites.
We do not add users to any mailing lists unless a user specifically chooses to receive updates.
This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both on-line and off-line. Information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL.
If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an e-mail to [email protected].
Correcting/Updating Personal Information
Registered users may update their profile at any time after logging in.
For questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website or any dealings with HeartMath Institute, contact:
Telephone: (800) 711-6221
Telephone: (831) 338-8500
E-mail: [email protected]
Or mail to:
Attn: Brian Kabaker
14700 West Park Avenue
Boulder Creek, California 95006